Cob: Re: Re: Japanese Earthen Building

Keven Naphtali napher at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 9 22:06:41 CST 2001

Thanks alot Darel...
I have some pictures posted at http://naph.port5.com/farmhouses of some
earthen japanese traditonal farmhouses from a museum near my house.  take a
look.

I have also been to the Japanese sea, the Tango peninsula where a business
man has built a wine fermentation warehouse and lodge with the traditional
bamboo ### lattice and gigantic wooden beams and fermented rice straw cob.
The end result is beautiful but this is definitely not the solution for the
cobber on a tight budget.

Take care,
Keven