Cob: Re: hair/alternative materials/additives.

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Thu Dec 27 00:32:17 CST 2001

ToSwink,
  I've seen where the switchgrass material is made into pellets for
burning.

  The following 1998 article talks about hemp and switchgrass.  Hemp is
still one of the best crops that America is lossing out on.  Switchgrass
is legal and maybe has different applications as in biofuel.

Here are articles about switchgrass:
   http://bioenergy.ornl.gov/misc/switgrs.html
   http://bioenergy.ornl.gov/papers/misc/switchgrass-profile.html
(map of growable area)

Nov. 2000 article:  http://www.hemphasis.com/ohafed.htm

There is a lot of information out there.  Just search for "hemp" and
"switchgrass".

Darel