Cob: Re: hair/alternative materials/additives.

ToSwink toswink at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 26 22:04:23 CST 2001

Has anyone seen article on switchgrass as a energy product?
Read brief article where they use it mixed with other type fuel.
But thought maybe it could be used as heat product / or fiber etc.

Years ago there were small trailers that contained hydroponic grass growers.
also in San Diego zoo they harvested 1000lbs a day of grass.
using simple ten day rolls. Where they plant one row aday and harvest one
row.
It was simple and very fast way to grow grass.I used a gravity flow system
where I lifted a tank of water each morning and when it drained I set it on
the floor and let it refill. I grew things real fast and low cost.