Cob: RE clarification on Quick lime vs hydrate

Charmaine R Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Fri Jan 11 14:37:14 CST 2002

i got this from Julian
Keeble although i have never seen it practised before. We do have
access to quicklime so if i ever
try this method of stabilisation i will inform you of any
observations i make (as well as any
hideous injuries i sustain).
Regards
Matthew

hahahah
Not to worry on the injuries. as a PhD in training keep your wits and
fingers about you.

.as I mentioned to you in an email Keable said using SLAKED quicklime..I
went and reread his chapter on lime, so it's there.

but you can see this is where folks can get into trouble...mis read/
partly clear info starts a chain reaction..which somehow becomes
"accurate" especially these email archives.

Charmaine  Taylor/ Taylor Publishing
http://www.dirtcheapbuilder.com
http://www.papercrete.com