Cob: cob/ thermalMass

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Fri Jan 18 08:17:03 CST 2002

*smiles* Everyone and especially Ocean,,, Again Smiles,,,

Where I was trying to go with that brain fart, was to try to get
a grip on the theoretical Null point. That would be the one of,
no man made (or conveyed) energy in and no man made
polution out.

I'll be brave, and say that if Love is the proper word,
I Love Cob Too. Not only the freedom of design, but the
freedom from BIG BROTHER's money machine.

(I have a very shiny Philosophical, I wax it all the time.)

A very good reason that anyone would search for the magic
NULL point. Is, although cutting wood may be enjoyable
when we're young, at 70 or 80 the joy may pass.
This would also include the cost of energy, now verses later.

All concepts are good to think about, if for no other reason,
to deside not to use them. As for me I will USE COB. But
I will try Remember the Null Point, and aim for it.
And no doubt miss...  But as you say, and I agree, the
very use of Cob remembers the Energy Null Point.
( to some degree )

Remember: The energy that is put into a smile,
warms the Heart, and the energy that is put into
a frown, chills the soul.

*smiles*   bill   *closes the door quietly, and runs for
the car, trips over the bee hive,,, again,,,,*

ps, the food looks great....