Cob: cob/ thermalMass

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Fri Jan 18 14:16:10 CST 2002

Wow,, Thanks Matt,,, Your idea would work....Solid state thermal mass (COB)
is the best.
But here in Minnesota, the sun is very shy in the winter.. I was trying
think of ways to heat
the floor in rooms far away from the fickle sun.

Ideas,, So Many,,, so little time,,,  Zzzzzz   * get away bee *
bill

Ps.....(thermal mass wall (eg cob) a short distance),,,,  (eg cob) wasn't he
an old time actor?
 * silly grin *