Cob: cob/ thermalMass

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Sun Jan 20 21:05:11 CST 2002

The problem with trom walls is that they will radiate more heat out
through the windows during night time which is many hours more that day
light time in the winter, and there is no temperature controll.

Your water idea sounds better as it has more thermal capacitance.  If
you keep the tank in an insulated area you could heat it up to say  150
degree F or so and store it there for a cloudy day.  Open a little hatch
to the heat room to let heat out faster.  Just some ideas.

Darel