Cob: cob/ thermalMass

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Fri Jan 18 16:25:32 CST 2002

Hello Chris,,,,  * smiles *  To be frank, I am still in the
engineering stage. That is engineering ways to convince
my wife it would be a good idea.

The word "any",,, I figure 10 to 20%  energy savings
just in orientation and design. That would be with
no expense above the normal cost of building.
As fas as anything active solar, I have not consided
anything on those lines.But I would be open to see
the real bottom line, expense verses savings.