Cob: RE: Size of buildings

Patrick Newberry PNewberry at HFHI.org
Tue Jan 29 11:52:01 CST 2002

I don't think it's a single answer. One must look at the other variables
as well.
For example:
How much time and effort do you want to expend?
How many people are going to live in the structure
etc.
My house is 1600 sqft.

I'm on year three but I lost a fair portion of one year due to my wife's
illness.
I do have my walls inclosed and am working on finish plasters and
floors.

In hind sight, I might start off smaller, completing a section, then add
on but
hey, I ain't changing now!

But anyway, think about the whole picture, your ussage, your time, the
amount of help
you will have, etc.

Pat Newberry
www.gypsyfarm.com