Cob: Re: Size of buildings

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Tue Jan 29 14:20:44 CST 2002

Hi All,,   *smiles*

http://www.ecobusinesslinks.com/links/cob_houses.htm

In gallery #1 at this web site there are some pictures of COB houses
in England. I would guess that these are large houses. I agree with PAT,
when He says it depends on how much help you have.
When a project is so big that it is hard to tell what has been done,
it would be very easy to get discouraged.
Now I am just guessing here,, somebody help me out,,
But does wet mix (cob) like to bond with dry?
And did I read that a COB CREW should be able to do one course
in one day.. - that is-  if you can't get all the way around ( one course )
in one day, either the job is too big, or you need more help...

I hope this helps,,,,    ô¿ô   bill