Cob: $500 photos of Ianto's house

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Thu Jan 31 01:04:45 CST 2002

On Wed, 30 Jan 2002, Charmaine R Taylor wrote:

> Does anyone know how many square feet the building was? I am
> > also planning on having an attic, so I would need some wood for the
> > floor.
>  Jennifer
>
> Ianto refers to his house as "round feet" and refuses to define the
> size, and it is very tiny indeed with a loft area, so it is two story.
> There is wood on part of the roof as I recall and I believe the floor is
> earthen, and the basic shape is a fat heart.
>
> there are photos at one of the cob sites..
> http://www.deatech.com/cobcottage/#more  >> go here and click on the
> photos page

I got an email a bit ago from Howard that says it is 180 square feet with
the loft.

For those of you on hotmail, it is not your imagination, you did not
receive the above message, hotmail has regular failures during which it
rejects all incoming email, and the above message is one of those
rejections.