Cob: southern exposure

Buddy Franklin bfranklin at ewtn.com
Thu Jan 31 15:42:26 CST 2002

Hello all I am trying to find others that are interested in cob that are in
 my area which is around Birmingham , Alabama I would like to start some
kind
 of club or group for this around here. Although I have not heard of
anything
 even remotely having to do with or about cob in this area i hope to maybe
 start an interest, so if "yall" know of anyone or how i can find some
others
 in this area that is interested  PLEASE let me know (buddy at ewtn.com). I
 would also like to have some sort of workshop on cob in this area, maybe
 that can get cob some attention around here. So if anybody has any
 suggestions i would love to hear them.    Thanks Buddy