Cob: Re: bathtub in the kitchen

kathryn marsh kmarsh at iol.ie
Fri Feb 1 01:53:23 CST 2002

I'm  not sure why extra bathrooms waste water. Building materials
yes, heat yes, but water? We are currently adding another bathroom
because we have four people trying to catch the same early morning
train in this family and if you've found a way to get teenage boys
out of bed fast at six am you are doing better than me. But once you
get them in there the use of water is pretty minimal - especially the
youngest.

kathryn