Cob: strawbale/cob on the inside

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Tue Aug 13 07:46:35 CDT 2002

Hidare!  ô¿ô  * smiles*

There ya go,,  And that is the point that I was trying to make months ago
about the heating nullpoint. The location of where you build is of paramount
importance when deciding how/what to build. A person building inside the
artic circle will want to use a different design than if he were to build
in the deserts of Arizona..

 ~¿~  bill