Cob: Sorry for the faux pas in internet ettiquite

Kerry Doran kerdor at alberta.com
Fri Feb 15 23:41:51 CST 2002

My message to you all regarding a potential virus was sent to  me by
a friend, and I was passing along what I thought was important information.
 However, some of you became upset over this message Re: an attachment
added to this message.   It had no ill intent, it was information that
my friend was passing along to me.  I should have just sent the message
about WTC Survivor rather than forwarding the whole message.

Sorry to burn any buns.  Unfortunately you don't see faces on the internet
and it is reputable to be cautious.

Kerry :0(
--
Kerry Doran