No need! was Re: Cob: Sorry for the faux pas in internet ettiquite

Steve Veeneman svnmn at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 09:37:44 CST 2002

No need to apologize! We all fell for information
traps like this early in our internet education, eh?
Just another one of those things you learn I think.

Maybe some folks got upset over it, but that is the
next stage of education, sort of a teenage phase in
internet use, in which one thinks everyone should be
as smart as him/herself.  Eventually you learn how to
just plain cope, and accept the challenge of how to
help without making folks feel badly about themselves.
 Your motives were good!  It is education that is
upsetting, no?  How to teach without bad vibes, now
that is a challenge.

Cheers,

Steve

=====