Cob: SCOTLAND!

Howard ecoarchitech at directvinternet.com
Fri Feb 22 13:56:51 CST 2002

Hi all,

Our daughter, Mika, is taking my wife, Katey, over to Scotland to visit St. Andrews
as she intends to go to school there.  I wonder if anyone on this list might have
some suggestions of some good old natural cob buildings they might go visit as they
will have a little time for site seeing.  I assume there are many but have never
been there myself so I really wouldn't know.  They leave on Monday the 25th.  I just
now thought of asking this list since I know there are some folks from over there
who are on it.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Howard