Cob: western PA questions

Amity Beth amity at amitysworld.com
Tue Feb 26 13:08:56 CST 2002

http://www.dli.state.pa.us/landi/cwp/view.asp?a=124&Q=61358
hey james!
look what i found... if you hurry and get those building plans in you are in
the clear!!  we, on the other hand don't even have land yet.  ugh.  that
really stinks.  if i can't have cob here, then i will move to where i can have
it.

i am ready for a fight though, getting all of my information and such ready.
i understand safety factors, but in my opinion the IBC is a joke.  if i want
to live in an igloo, then i should be able to live in an igloo.  :o)

ah well, i am calling the county today...
i will keep you updated on information that i find!

does anyone have any idea of the number of cob homes in the u.s.?

blessings,
amity