Cob: Cob Workshops in Canada?

Greg gas at vip.net
Fri Mar 1 11:05:11 CST 2002

Hello fellow Cobbers!
My name's Greg and I'm a University Student in British Columbia.  I'm broke
but that seems to be a typical student characteristic so I won't bore you
with my sob story too long.  :)   However I was wondering if anyone on the
list knows of an inexpensive or decently priced cob workshop here in
British Columbia - Canada of course?  I have looked into the Bella Coola
project and it sounds amazing but I don't have 500 dollars to kick
around.   If anyone knows anything about how and where I can learn in B.C.
please let me know.

I'm also willing to volunteer to help someone build their own cob cottage
if they're willing to train me.   :)

Smiles!

Greg