Cob: new to cob info sources

MICHAEL GRANT tenortime at msn.com
Wed Mar 6 22:07:09 CST 2002

Im so exicited to find cob.  I have a construction company but I am interested in building a cob house.  I have many questions but I will start looking for reccomendations for a good book about cob and any websites that are helpful.  Also any ideas for they types of roofs.  I have access to alot of salvage material.  An idea i had for the windows and doors is to build some casings out of metal and lay the cob aroudn them.  Will that work?? Anyone know of any North Carolina cob builders?? Thanks, more questions to come!!  Sean