Cob: Re: FW: Steel Frame?

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Mon Mar 11 23:40:58 CST 2002

And remember even if you use strawbale for insulation the steel will
conduct heat out of the house about one thousand (1,000) times faster
per unit area than straw will.  This is a thermal bridge and a way to
loose lots of heat.  Something needs to stop that thermal bridge from
inside to outside.

Darel