FW: Cob: Re: FW: Steel Frame?

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Wed Mar 13 23:12:42 CST 2002

Condensation would not be a problem if the steel was completely embedded
in the cob since it would remaind at the same temperature as the cob.
Condensation only occurs when warmer moist laden air hits a cooler
surface air film which can not hold the the same amount of moisture so
the water vapor condensense.

Another feature of cob, is its ability to keep rooms quiet.  Its billons
and billons of little pores suck up sound.   So that would not be a
problem.

Darel