Cob: bicycle powered cob mixer

Debra Freeman debrajfreeman at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 17 02:33:30 CST 2002

Here, here Michelle!

I love home-made inventions, and more power to your friend for going out to
build a full-scale model to check it out!!

If I were looking for an old cement-mixer, I'd do a Web search on google,
ask local construction companies if they know of any good salvage areas,
then check the auction pages and going out of business sale pages (there's a
ton these days, especially the last page of the Sunday New York Times Help
Wanted, which covers auctions nationwide), US government auctions of surplus
materials, army surplus depots (really big ones, not just the local pants
and boot stores), used car dealers, etc. Good luck and let me know how it
goes!

-debby

pps, don't know where you're located, but maybe some year I could stop by
and lend some feet...
;)