Cob: bicycle powered cob mixer

Dog In The Yard dognyard at worldgate.com
Mon Mar 18 02:34:27 CST 2002

I would love to see cob mixed with horsepower...and I may try this, but I doubt
very much with only one horse (which is all I have), that it would be any faster
than people power. However, if I'm building alone and I can convince my rather
lazy steed to keep walking on his own, it may be helpful. I don't know how
realistic it will be though, without someone there to keep him walking in
circles. May be an entertaining experiment though!

A little horse dung in the cob is a good thing, right?

Karen Clouston