Cob: Re: bicycle powered cob mixer

Prof Joel joel at csus.edu
Wed Mar 20 10:29:17 CST 2002

Just a comment:
	The experts in a field know enough to be constrained by what they know is
possible. Those new to the area are constrained only by their imagination.
Imagination is good and can lead to new approaches. Always encourage new
ideas, even when they appear to be impractical. Who knows what might come
out of it?
	I can run at 8MPH and I can ride my bike at 25MPH. If I can mix cob with
my feet, the mechanical advantage of a bicycle should allow more efficient
mixing with bicycle power. The question is how, not if. Some folks are into
efficiency, some are not. Both are good.

joel