Cob: Re: bicycle powered cob mixer

hallsoi hallsoi at netvigator.com
Tue Mar 19 07:40:43 CST 2002

Hi all,
I too was one that was a bit cynical about this idea.
I hope I also added some constructive comment.
The easiest thing to do on the list is of course to not respond to anything,
and just read.
But if you want to contribute to it, and add value, you need to respond.
When I see enthusiastic people wanting to spend an immense amount of (their)
energy heading in a pointless direction (in my belief) I feel I have to
comment, and I hope the recipient(s) can appreciate this.
Thanks!
John Hall.