Cob: RE: New to list/question

Patrick Newberry PNewberry at HFHI.org
Thu Mar 21 07:06:38 CST 2002

No it does not have to cure for one year. It has been stated before that
it
can take a cob wall up to a year to full dry, but that is time has
several
variables, amount of moisture in the air, air temperature etc.

I lived in mine while I was building it. The worst disaster I faced was
a bit
of mud on some cloths.

www.gypsyfarm.com
Pat