Cob: Arkansas Cobbers Workshop

Roger Pustelnik rhermit at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 22 17:59:29 CST 2002

Hello Bob

Can you tell me a little more about what you have planned.  What will we be
building, a decorative wall, a bench, or a entire dwelling?  Can you
tolerate a weekend warrior?  Will you be the instructor or are you bringing
in others?

I'm also sending this to the list so others in the area interested in
cobbing can get your replies.

Roger