Cob: planning a trip to cob country

sarah kercheval hi_eagle at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 27 13:35:17 CST 2002

Hello my fellow cob lovers,
I am planning a trip out to Oregon In April.  I'm desperate for help
pointing me in the right direction to get all the cob in that is possible
while I'm there.
My brother lives in Portland and I'll be able to drive a ways to get around
to visit cobbers in that area.
I'd like to visit cob houses, and possibly help build a little while I'm
there, as I am planning a potting shed with a woman here in Minnesota.  I'd
love some first hand experience before we get muddy.

Can you help me plan my trip????

I'm actually terified to come out there, as I might stay forever...    I
love it so much there and in WA as well.  I've only ever been out that way
once when I was 18 and I was planning on coming back to live there but stuff
happened.  I should have just stayed.

Sarah