Cob:

Bill&Julie wbates at mn.rr.com
Mon Apr 8 14:21:07 CDT 2002

Hidare,,, Yup,,,  Well, back in '64 I heard the story of blood in Foam,,,  The Airforce used it alot,,,  it tasted like fishy crap to me. Boy was it ever slimmy.. And it didn't wash out too well
either...

Say on another note,, does John Fordice use the list anymore?
The last I heard of him was when he was collecting ideas to codify cob..