Cob: Re: Kind of a cob>not human hair

Charmaine R Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Thu May 23 15:39:50 CDT 2002

Hi- as I recall human hair is too fine and weak, although I am sure
it has been used.  Goat, horse and cow hair is popular,  not the tail
 or mane parts- too springy- but the body hair.

I asked my neighbor if I could come brush his goats and keep the
hair...he gave me such a look! but I explained.: >

I have dog hair saved up as we speak and will by trying that, but I
am
not hoping for much, but over time humans have used all sorts of
materials, so why not give it a shot.

A non- professional writer friend died a few years ago, and wanted all
his unpublished works shredded, I got the shredded paper, and am making
papercrete with it...knowing his words will end up in plaster on my
walls is kind of a nice thought...maybe  equally nice to have Fido's
hair in the plaster too?

Charmaine Taylor
www.dirtcheapbuilder.com