Cob: Calling All Cobbies! (Again!)

Ocean ocean at peacemaking.org
Mon May 27 22:30:28 CDT 2002

Hi All!

I was really bummed to miss the NBC, but I guess I had a good
excuse...the restaurant is booming, and I just can't get away!!

Anyway, Perry, our cobbie/woodworker extraordinaire is back to build
himself a little cob cottage on our land.  We dug the foundation trench
this weekend and will be filling it with drain rock this week.  After
that, he will be working on the stone foundation for a few weeks.

Hey, any enthusiastic cobbies up there who'd like to spend a couple
weeks with Perry building walls, in June/July?

We're going to host a workshop for beginners in June, but for folks with
some experience, we'd love to host you as "apprentices" like we did for
the restaurant last summer.  We can provide room and board (the best
vegan food you can imagine!)  Please spread the word!

If you're interested, please email or call me or Perry at 541-929-7564.

Blessings,
Ocean

ps:  Check out our website for menu, pix, etc!
Intaba's Kitchen
http://www.intabas.com

And here's where the cob cottage will be built...
Ahimsa Sanctuary
http://www.peacemaking.org