Cob: foundation idea

Miranda Sterling miranda at clearlightsoap.com
Fri Jun 14 19:49:12 CDT 2002

Robyn,

I've been thinking very much along these lines too.  I've been noticing how
the freeways are built.  I never thought about it, but there is foundation
under every inch of it.  (duh)

They use these huge wire baskets filled with rubble.  The pieces are about
the size of baseballs, and then the baskets are surrounded with earth.  I
keep thinking over this idea and can't find anything wrong with using
something similar under my house.

So I look forward with interest to more experienced minds' opinions!

Miranda Sterling
http://www.clearlightsoap.com