Cob: Cob in OK- air tube covers

Charmaine R Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Thu Jul 25 15:57:39 CDT 2002

 "Patrick Newberry" <PNewberry at HFHI.org>

I have both air tube that
are just 3 inch
   pvc pipe located at various location in the wall. I just lay the two feet pieces in the wall
 ++++++++

Pat just get some soft rubberwballs the right size ( kid's toys) and stuff into openng of air tube, that's what Kelly
Hart did, and he also had a string attached to pull them out easily...I thought was very clever...  but then I like
"left handed" thinking...as in when Mike McCain uses a toilet ball float as a cork in his papercret drum mixer...

Ms. Charmaine  Taylor/ Taylor Publishing
http://www.dirtcheapbuilder.com
http://www.papercrete.com
PO Box 375, Cutten CA 95534
books at dirtcheapbuilder.com