Cob: List Email problems

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Fri Aug 2 12:39:32 CDT 2002

Traffic on the coblist has been rather slow lately, so I don't know if
anyone actually noticed, but from Wednesday night until about a half hour
ago, all inbound email to my servers was undeliverable, and may have been
bounced or even dropped (though I don't think it would have been dropped,
I can't really be certain).  The reasons are long and complicated, but it
comes down to a series of errors, configuration problems, etc. on the part
of four different companies involved in providing the services for both
internet feeds to my servers.  It might have been funny had it not
required about 16 hours of my time to get things back on line.

Anyway, because of this if anyone sent email to the coblist starting late
Wednesday night, and had it bounce or didn't get a copy of it from the
list, please resend your message.

Sorry for the inconvenience.