Cob: New cob book

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Wed Aug 14 00:12:55 CDT 2002

Leslie,
  read with a little comprehension.  I asked for peoples' opinions about
the book, because I learned that its a waste of money to buy a book
that'S supposed to be about doing, when it turns out to be mostly about
someones philosophy.

> How about reserving comment on a book until the book has been read? Having taken a course from Cob Cottage Company (the people who are in quite a large part responsible for any of us

/* You should say "most" of us. */

even being aware of cob, much less having an interest in this list) I
can assure you that they will have been extremely knowledgeable,
accurate and professional about this endeavor. Having not read it YET
myself, I don't see how it would benefit to surmise more.

Sometimes, even the professional good writers write a bad book.  Critics
review them, hopefully objectively.  Fans talk about it relative to
their other books.

I have gotton one good objective comment about the book so far
privately, and no negative ones.

I don't know the authors, the title makes me wonder, so I asked for some
kind folks opinions.

> Leslie

Darel