Cob: Insurance

Cheryl midian at attbi.com
Tue Aug 20 23:45:42 CDT 2002

I know there are a few companies that insure alternative homes.  I found
them just with a search on google (this was a while ago and I can't remember
any of the pages at the moment).  The bad news is, there are very few and
coverage may be limited depending on the structure or your location.  Most
regular insurance companies won't cover it because they don't know what it
is and don't really want to find out to change their policies.  I'd be
willing to bet that you can find one but it will take some serious digging.