Cob: Ocean's failure

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Wed Aug 21 03:28:27 CDT 2002

Ocean,
  you have a major problem, you don't listen to anyone, except your
guru, and you think even less.
I just asked you for the benefit of all to keep off topic mail off this
list, no less than 10 minutes ago.
Yet, were you go banging away like an uncaring dork, ignoring everyone
else, making invalid accusations about people.  Additionally, your
calling people or their spouses a "jerk", is not what I consider
civilized.

Also what you wrote below has the stink of untruthfulness.  Not only the
content, but the fact that you went out of your way for forward mail to
the group not addressed to the group.

Darel