Cob: Re: Cob book (The Book)

Micheal and Linda Fox mandlfox at msn.com
Wed Aug 21 06:17:28 CDT 2002

I'm by no means experienced but I do have that book. I've found it to be
quite helpful. The first experiment is a sod roof doghouse in my back yard.
It seems to be going well; the foundation is done and I've got about 8
inches of wall up all the way 'round. My feet hurt. But the book is helpful.
I've also got Kiko's earth oven book. That'll be experiment #2.

Micheal