Cob: Coblist/website network problems

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Tue Aug 27 03:45:49 CDT 2002

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 jenniferponder at earthlink.net wrote:

> Having trouble posting....trying
> again

I have been having internet connection problems since mid-day Friday, and
between these problems, and our attempts to resolve them, both mail
and web services are rather irratic.  If you have problems, please just
wait awhile and try again.  I believe that I have narrowed it down to a
third party ISP involved in the feed to my servers, and am hopeful it will
finally be resolved on Tuesday.

Sorry for the inconvenience.