Cob: orgainc materials for erthen plasters..?????

dello.mo@libero.it dello.mo at libero.it
Tue Aug 27 04:25:07 CDT 2002

Hello

I am an architect, I want to apply earthen plaster on a wall for
reasons of study. I want to use the white of egg, the blood, ash of
olive ,emulsion of figs ,…...
As it mentioned in the ancient traditions….

I hope to hear a council from your practical experience ...
1)Can be used organic materials in earthen plasters...
    which are the negative effects?
2) how can we protect them from these effects ?
3) there is an earthen mortar in Ancient Anatolia called
    “Horasan” composed of: earth, lime, powder of bricks, and
     sometimes mixed with the  white of egg.
 I hope to hear something new about the prescription of that mortar.
Regards.
Mohammed