Cob: Cob Swimming Pool & Bathtub??

Brent Flaco Wilson realm_fitness at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 18 01:33:37 CDT 2002

hi.  I am flaco, a fellow coblister!

Help Build a Food Forest!

Flacos Farms, located in Maple Valley, Wa is having a Fall Workshop.
PERMACULTURE
Our focus will be creating a food forest that can sustain the local humans
and wildlife.  All participants will learn how to apply different methods of
gardening and learn how to turn waste into fertilizer to grow a food forest.
  Almost all of the materials we will be utilizing can be found locally on
the land and from the local community.

Hugelkultures
Sheet Mulch Gardens
Buried Log Gardens
Wildlife Habitat
Polycultures

These are just some of the techniques we are going to explore at Flacos
Farms Fall Workshop

Flacos Farms is tucked into a small “rural” pocket in an ever-encroaching
area of urban sprawl.  The farm is located 35 minutes from Seattle and 45
minutes from Olympia. The land is beautiful and has a mature evergreen
forest with a salmon stream. There is a wide variety of native plants as
well as diverse animal communities existing on the farm.

Sunday October 27th noon till 6:00 p.m.  The workshop includes a light
afternoon snack and a full dinner consisting of food items growing on the
land. It will be an ideal opportunity for the entire family  to learn
different gardening techniques while getting your hands earthly!

Suggested cost is Thirty dollars on the day of the workshop and that covers
food and materials.  RSVP in advance and receive a discounted price of
twenty-five dollars.

Questions, Comments contact Flaco at 253.630.2856 or
realm_fitness at hotmail.com