Cob: cob life - how do they do it?

Angy Violet angyygna at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 27 15:35:13 CDT 2002

So cob is supposed to be super efficient and inexpensive, but why does it seem like it would cost a fortune? Like where do these people find solar panels, while maintaining their budget? What about water filtering, septic, lights, you know...? Is it as simple as they say, or does it really take a big retirement fund to live simply? I have been trying to research as best as possible, the different details of self sufficiency, but they all seem reliant on the exchange of money, which is what I want to avoid most if I drop out of the system!!! If any of my cob friends can help, please do! You guys are great out there!

Angy