Cob: Re: questions

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Thu Oct 3 22:10:24 CDT 2002

Thanks for the info. toswink.  That reminded me of an article that
homepower magazine, has kindly made available for downloading, about an
"A Solar Ammonia Absorption Icemaker"  here it the link for those of you
interested.

http://www.homepower.com/files/solarice.pdf

Good idea for  people in Hawaii or the desert areas as well.

Darel