Cob: cob domes-a showl all video

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Wed Oct 9 01:08:45 CDT 2002

Howard,

  Yes you have a point, about the bricks.   I was thinking that the
people in the emergency did not appear in the middle of nowhere and
become in an emergency state, but indeed had houses and brick buildings
nearby.  In a city with brick buildings, some of which had collapsed
bricks would be available.  In a floor situation this would not be the
case, necessaryily though.

Darel