Cob: cob domes-a showl all video

Howard ecoarchitech at directvinternet.com
Tue Oct 8 08:49:52 CDT 2002

I think the idea is, since we are talking emergency relief and assuming that someone
is bringing said relief on a truck or by airplane, that the tubes or bags would be
easy to provide in large quantity and since the recipients have earth or at least
rock to fill them with it seems emergency shelter of that sort would be a very good
idea.  Bricks on the other hand I find much more amusing since they would be very
heavy to ship even in small quantity and air dropping, of course, a bit risky for
those trying to catch enough for a shelter.

--
Howard Switzer
2411 Elliott Avenue

“Deception is the art of kings.”

“Reality itself has become radical.  To speak on its behalf is a form of
insurrection.”

“There is no way to peace, peace is the way.”