Cob: selling strawbale/cob home

bob hutson bob_hutson at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 17 11:03:09 CDT 2002

function SetDomain(d) { document.domain = d; }Nearly complete 52 foot octagonal strawbale/cob home on 5 acres of wooded land in West Central Arkansas mountain range.  Close to Ouachita River & Lake.  Priced to sell at $45,000.  Medical problems have forced discontinue building.  If interested contact me e-mail (bob_hutson at yahoo.com) or to view bilding progress go to Http://groups.msn.com/ArkansasCobbers.