Cob: Real Info not puff

Darel Henman henman at it.to-be.co.jp
Tue Nov 5 22:54:49 CST 2002

Sorry Shannon.  I was a little miffed at seeing the advertisement so
many times.

> because of it's confrontational tone, and frankly it doesn't matter what
> the credentials are,

It matters if they are fraudulent and untrue.

> Consider this to be the end of this discussion topic, the subject is cob,
> not certifications, any further discussion should be done privately
> and kept off the list.
Then multiple duplicate advertisements mentioning professional status,
should also be kept off the list.
The subject is closed.

> He has a university degree in landscape architecture, don't remember which
> university, only that it is in England.  I think PhD, but not sure.

Thanks for the other information.

Regards,
  Darel