Cob: cob mix

Espresso Leopard, Betty's Bay espresso.leopard at telkomsa.net
Sat Nov 9 06:05:26 CST 2002

Hi
I did do some bricks with srtaw and they were better but still brittle. I got the clay from the local brickworks, they had 2 types the white one, which they said was the best and an orange coloured one. Maybe I must go back and ask them for the orange clay. I am going to try the different methods you have suggested. I did make a thicker brick and that was much stronger. I will let you know.
Natalie