Cob: masonary heaters

Theodore Schluenderfritz ted at fidelitas.org
Mon Nov 11 03:28:39 CST 2002

sorry...

http://mha-net.org/msb/html/g-pric-u.htm

the link should bring you to a page that has the a core to a masonry
heater.

I was wondering if I bought the core and then put cob around it.... or
is there an easier less expensive way?

I need to provide heat for my family so I want something that is
reliable and I really like the idea of a masonry stove, but hate the
cost.

Thanks.

On Sunday, November 10, 2002, at 11:46  PM, Darel Henman wrote:

> Even concatenating the split URL address you gave to the full one, I
> can't anything about cob or even building.  Is the address wrong?
>
> Darel
>
> Theodore Schluenderfritz wrote:
>>
>> has anyone tried to face something like this http://mha-
>> net.org/msb/html/g-pric-u.htm with cob?